anyone using zim to organise browser bookmarks and rss feeds ? (zim working with liferea)

Hi there,
first a big compliment, I am *very* impressed with zim, and a bit angry at
myself that I discovered it just now and not already years ago.

Did anyone of you has experience with  organising browser bookmarks with
zim and / or organizing rss-feeds from blogs (like Liferea
https://lzone.de/liferea/) with zim?

I basically want to organize all my bookmarks / RSS-feeds as zim pages (so
that i can use tags, description etc) with some kind of visual clue if any
of the RSS sites has new content.

greetings from Vienna,
 -Horst

Follow ups