Re: Imported a lot of files, now indexing is taking forever

Hi Jon,

Based on my benchmarks [1] this should run within minutes. But not sure
what version of zim you are using and what platform, if it is an older
version, the benchmark might not be valid.

To troubleshoot best way is to run "zim -V --index path/to/notebook" from a
terminal, it will give some insight in what is going on and hopefully show
some errors that give a hint to what is wrong.

Hope this helps,

Jaap

[1]
https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/wiki/Performance-large-notebook