Re: Zim 0.75 released !

Carlo Cabrera (@carlocab on Github) seems to be the main person for the Brew, not sure if they are on this list. Since 0.75 showed up in Brew faster than in the [official releases][or] -- for which there's still no MacOS package -- I didn't know if the releases went to Brew.

But it looks like they continue to be different builds, with different paths and install parameters, where Brew is quick to update but weird, and official is slow to release but works?

There was an [issue then discussion][is] trying to track this, but it hasn't received any news in a while. I've gone back to 0.74.3_153 for now.

[or]: https://gitlab.com/dehesselle/zim_macos/-/releases
[is]: https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/issues/1746