Re: Using Zim as document editor

Hi Johan, FYI: there's been a long-standing issue for Zim to move to the markdown format, and supposedly some work has been done, but I don't know the status:

https://github.com/zim-desktop-wiki/zim-desktop-wiki/issues/26

A method of converting any format is certainly an interesting idea.

Please see my comments after your text (below).