Re: Guessing ACPI arguments

My DSDT information is in this attachment:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/lpbugreporter/+bug/752542/+attachment/2152355/+files/Vostro%203500.tar.gz
I was trying to enter in every "If" statement to see what happen. Also i
discovered that \_SB.PCI0.P0P1.PEGP is some kind of wrapper for
\_SB.PCI0.P0P1.GFX0 cos most of the PEGP methods just call GFX0 methods
with the same arguments (but that's just a guess). I really have no idea
about this. Also I have no idea about the kind of state each method
expects before calling it, maybe some method should do something only if
the card is correctly on.

Thanks for the answer
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>