Re: OSX developer help.

On 2/9/11 1:52 PM, Nick Lott wrote:
> Hi all,
> KiCad nightly builds of the developer branch for os x are back.
> I've fixed my scripts for working with bazaar and the system is now
building and uploading daily.

> Currently not building Snow Leopard compatible universal binaries
(i386 and ppc only) but I hope to have this fixed in the next couple of
days.

> You can find them at http://www.brokentoaster.com/kicad
>
> Let me know if this is/isn't useful or if you have any problems.

Maybe you could remove very old builds from 2008-2010 to save space, and
it would be nice if you could upload the build/upload scripts so other
people can also create snapshots for OSX.

Still we need to refine some things and create a real installer so users
don't need to do everything by hand.

Some time ago Martijn suggested to split it in different installers to
make upgrading easy. The libraries, the apps and the documentation maybe?

Greets,
Jerry