Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 8:13 AM Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Lukas!
>
> This looks very strange. Perhaps, indeed, the previous server process
> didn't die and is still bound to the port 16020?
>
> This is not very likely, mtr kills all processes with -9, there
> shouldn't be anything hanging around. But how otherwise 13, "Permission
> denied" can happen?

Permission denied on a tcp bind looks like a selinux thing. The bind
ports are minimal and have a mysqld_port_t type. Given the
/var/log/mariadb/ path of the log it looks like an installed thing so
it looks more likely to be covered by the selinux policy.

 semanage port -a -t mysqld_port_t -p tcp 16000-16040

> By the way, we're working on OpenSSL 3.0 support right now, MDEV-25785.
> There should be a patch ready very soon.

:-)