Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Thank you for your responses.

> By the way, we're working on OpenSSL 3.0 support right now, MDEV-25785.
> There should be a patch ready very soon.
Will you update the existing versions as well? For example
MariaDB-Server-10.5?
Or at least will the patch be compatible with the older versions? We could
downstream import the patch in the worst case.

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards

Lukáš Javorský

Associate Software Engineer, Core service - Databases

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

Purkyňova 115 (TPB-C)

612 00 Brno - Královo Pole

ljavorsk@xxxxxxxxxx