Re: [Ayatana] Making workspaces great (branched from "Farewell to the notification area")

Guys, this is an excellent discussion. Will someone please volunteer
to organize some of what's been said on a wiki page, or Google
Doc/Wave, or something? Otherwise these ideas will likely never escape
this thread.

David