Re: [Ayatana] Making workspaces great (branched from "Farewell to the notification area")

On 23 April 2010 11:10, Vishnoo <drkvi-a@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 10:14 +0100, David Siegel wrote:
>> Guys, this is an excellent discussion. Will someone please volunteer
>> to organize some of what's been said on a wiki page, or Google
>> Doc/Wave, or something? Otherwise these ideas will likely never escape
>> this thread.
>>
>> David
>>
> There you go :
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/Workspaces/Concepts

Cool, I'm seeing if I can knock together a working implementation of
my mockup in Python. I'll upload it somewhere once it's at least
slightly working (so far it grabs the windows/apps from different
workspaces correctly, I'm just fiddling with the Gtk+ stuff to make it
visible). If I don't have time to finish I'll improve my mockup (the
existing version of which has several flaws after thinking it through)
and upload it there.

Luke.