Re: [Ayatana] Work by project

We have create a new design page in the GnomeShell Playground to promote this idea.
I hope it will be more clear to understand.

The link is here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/MultiDesktop

Thanks for the support

2010/5/8 Kao Chen <kaochen2@xxxxxxxxx>

I made a little update of my mockup with a big fat .gif just here:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/05/07//100507083611878936.gif
I hope that you'll love it.

I am not really aware about the technique.
But we can use just folders. For each new project (desktop), we create a new desktop-folder.
And we hide a background photo in the folder with a point ( .folderBackground.png).

I think folders can be very simple to use and easy to manage for the devs and for the users.