Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

> note: checkbox appears on mouse-over.
> this behaviour works best, if all thumbs are of the same size and
> muscle memory is honored by the checkbox position.
>
> for those who want to test this behaviour live: try Dolphin, it's just
> a command away:
> $sudo apt-get install dolphin

Add a handle for dragging and I might start to like this idea. :)

Since the main subject of this discussion is reducing what the
user is supposed to know a priori, then I think that, if we are
going in the single-click route, then we should go
all the way and not require him to know that the
single-clicking-and-holding and single-clicking-and-releasing
are different things. Therefore, drag-n-drop also deserves
its mouseover handle, methinks...