Re: [Ayatana] Tabs

hi Anzan

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 02:33, Anzan Hoshin Roshi <anzanhoshinroshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
okay, so let's just give the "special" workspaces the "special" case of Superkey-Tab to switch, no?

No, there's no "super" key. Just Fn Ctrl Alt then spacebar. I have this on an R40, T40, two X41s abd on and on the travel Thinkpad keyboards (just the keyboard, not a laptop, very cool) used on five desktop boxes.

oh well i know that, my friend has a Thinkpad, i loved it for not having the branded key on it ;)
i'm saying, most computer keyboards, apple or non-apple, have a superkey.

instead of screwing with user habits and altering the mapping of ALT-TAB, why not simply map workspaces to SUPER-TAB..