Re: [Ayatana] Tabs

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 14:09, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The plan for the moment is as follows:

 - Super-[0..9] will switch to the applications in slots 0 to 9 of the
Unity Launcher
 - Super-Tab will be like Alt-Tab, but in the order in the Unity Launcher
 - Alt-TAB will switch between windows in order of most-recently-used
 - Ctrl-TAB will switch tabs in apps, from left to right
 - Shift-[combo] will reverse the order of [combo]

I'm not aware of the plan for workspace switching bindings.

If *so*, then our efforts will be probably be best invested in testing UNR with Global Menu and Unity, which i'm very much looking forward to!
..Even while testing out GNOME Shell, i use a max of 2 workspaces usually (Netbook), so i for one can do without the flashy cube ;) - 2 is enough, and i don't need a shortcut for that besides SUPER-E and the Arrow Family :D

Thanks again for the update, UNR with Unity and Global Menu is going to be one powerhouse for my little 10" ;)
mucho respect!