Re: [Ayatana] Do Not Disturb vs Indicator Session

further thought...

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 13:37, frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx <frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's what we'd have the "Unlink IM Presence" option for (MeMenu in gconf).

better would be 2 different submit buttons attached to the broadcast input field.
"Broadcast Status", and "Refresh". Inside the text field we need a "clear" symbol/button.
The field should offer the last 2 week's most frequent status messages as an autocompletion FAYT menu.

This would eliminate the design problem we have concerning 2 text fields for Custom IM Presence and Activity Stream, since it would unite them both in one input field with [CLEAR], [REFRESH]¹ and [BLOG] buttons. The buttons don't have to carry the text, if a symbolic metaphor is available.