Re: [Ayatana] Panel Applet Icons

I find the brush metaphor to be rather confusing, personally speaking.  I wouldn't mind a "return arrow" however.  In any case, reverting a field is one thing, but what about reverting something like your entire gnome panel?

What if the Appearance Preferences dialog allowed you to not only customize your experience, but also included the ability to reset specific changes?  Could (should?) gnome panel be included as part of the appearances experience?