Re: [Ayatana] What do app authors do for Account Dialogs?

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 10:09 +0100, Greg K Nicholson wrote:
> I don't think it's useful to enforce one account per service. It has
> to be a common use case to have, for example, a personal Twitter
> account and a business one.

I'm not sure whether that is what is intended.

> This should even make the UI design simpler: rather than having a
> fixed, finite, unscalable list of empty accounts - one per service -
> already there waiting to be populated; just start with an empty list
> and allow the user to add as many accounts as she likes, choosing the
> service provider for each independently.

If you want to discuss this, I suggest you do so on #gnome-design or the
Control Center list. That's where the relevant designers and developers
can be found.

A.
--
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/