Re: [Ayatana] Unity - Web and People

Hey Allan,
Using context (rather content, since my definition of context is different) would be difficult, I have no idea how to extract whether the website is about games or research.

The "filter tabs" allow you to filter the bookmarks, history etc in a specific domain. So you can view your facebook history as habbits or your ones on twitter.

Cheers
Seif