Re: [Ayatana] Unity - Web and People

We can try to evolve into your idea (which I think makes sense). I however dislike the idea of manual creation of groups and domains. It is not different from tagging. My Grandmother doesn't use tagging. But rather likes things sorted for her. The filter on top will be based on the "most visited domains" which is a good start if you ask me. With time we will find new ways of determining context and content of websites.

Seif