Re: [Ayatana] Contributions?

On 17/11/10 20:30, Carsten Agger wrote:
> That may be inconvenient, as people here mostly speak Danish, a tiny
> language not understood outside our borders ... which means such
> videos will be less useful for people in most of the world.

Well, multi-cultural testing is really valuable, as sometimes people
react quite differently to an icon, or expect to find things in a very
different place, based on cultural patterns.

What really matters to *us* is your write-up of the findings. So for
example, if you decided to test "how easily a new user can move photos
from their camera to facebook", you could write up the findings in
English even if the video itself was folks chatting in Danish.

Mark