Re: [Ayatana] I don't think global menu and the panel is good for a touch OS

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:22, Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not really interested in brainstorming right now. Natty is going to be released in three
months and I'm interested in knowing which ideas the official design team *already have*
to address the hover issue, or why they don't consider it an issue.

there is talk about "gestures" solving many of these transitional problems for the time being.
Eye-tracking is somewhat gestural Ix, but the type of gestures meant here are 2-3-4 or even hand gestures on a touch-device.
Yes, dear design team, what's with it? May we know a little more about this?