Re: [Ayatana] Design problem: Menus hidden by default in Unity

> Is it a coincidence that the two of them worked in Open source projects
> _before_ joining Canonical design team..? ;-)
>
> This topic has been hashed, re-hashed over-n-over again several times..
> I, for one, definitely see a huge improvement in communication from the
> design team. Several members have replied here to questions that are
> being asked. And IMO, recently, this has ceased to be a problem..
>
> We have to realize that this mailing list is *very* high volume and you
> really can not expect everyone in the design team to read each-n-every
> mail and reply to every idea that is being thrown out at them..
> I'm always amazed how Mark is able to keep up though, and at MPT too but
> to a lesser extent.. ;-)
>
> And this mailing list is *not* a place for them to propose their ideas.
> They have blogged about most of their new ideas on their blog.
> This is just a communication channel where we can propose ideas for
> their consideration.
>
> I think its high time we dropped the design-team-bashing for not
> communicating each and every time a change is made..  ;-)

You completely missed my point. Yes, I'm talking about the lack of
communication between the design team and the community, but this
time as a mere *consequence* of issue actually being discussed:
that the communication is broken *internally* on the design team.

As far as I know, design team members not being aware of other
design team members are doing is *not* a topic "hashed, re-hashed
over-n-over again several times".