Re: [Ayatana] Dash should be in full screen by default in desktop

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 10:42 -0400, Jonathan Meek wrote:
> Unity, as of my last checking, only uses fullscreen for above
> 1280x800. I know this because my lapop uses 1280x720 and switched Dash
> to Desktop mode. I agree that it should be made available in CCSM,
> though. Make the option readily usable instead of hidden away.

Your absolutely correct, it was a mistake on my part to keep it in
GSettings instead of ccsm (there was a reason for the decision, but I
realised afterwards that having it in ccsm would be still possible and
better).

That'll be fixed for next week's release.

--
Neil Jagdish Patel | Technical Lead
Desktop Experience Team