Re: [Ayatana] Dash should be in full screen by default in desktop

Alright, that's awesome to hear! However, I should correct some major
typos I put in my other post:

>>Unity, as of my last checking, only uses fullscreen for above 1280x800.

Should be *below* 1280x800.

>>I know this because my lapop uses 1280x720 and switched Dash to Desktop mode.

Should be "my laptop uses 1366x768 and I wanted to switch Dash [...]"

Sorry about those! And keep up the good work on Unity