Re: [Ayatana] Launcher pulse prominence

> I'm glad I'm not alone, then. Vish raised a good point on IRC.
> Currently the backlight is set to always on, but if they change
> that to "no backlight" or "toggle backlight" the pulse might be
> more noticeable.

I toggle the backlight completely off (with the arrows I don't
see the point, and I prefer to see the original icons instead
of their forcefully square versions that sometimes have the
backlight too close to the icon itself) and in my opinion yes,
this indeed does *wonders* for making the pulse more proeminent,