Re: [Ayatana] Launcher pulse prominence

I'm glad I'm not alone, then. Vish raised a good point on IRC. Currently the backlight is set to always on, but if they change that to "no backlight" or "toggle backlight" the pulse might be more noticeable.

In saying that, I'm actually running it with toggle backlight at the moment (because, come on, having everything backlight is silly) and the pulse still isn't particularly eye catching. It's extremely soft and mellow, almost as if the launcher is high and not really bothered about anything.

I think other docks and operating systems use motion for a reason.

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Alan Pope <alan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 19 March 2011 09:07, IKT <noname420@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is something that I noticed but never seemed to act on, when I click on
> a button on the launcher sometimes the pulse is so low I don't even know if
> I've clicked on it, confused I end up looking at the hard drive light to see
> if it's indicating anything.

My gut reaction would do that too if my computer _had_ a hard drive light :D

Cheers,
Al.