Re: [Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

I think, in my personal opinion Launcher looks very good with Faenza icon style. Shape of icons in Faenza style fit very well to Launcher Entries
I can only second that.

BUT Faenza looks little iPhone-ish :)

So what? They look awesome and that's why one should use them not if they look different.

..

Long ago we were told that a new icon theme was in works. What is the news on that. If work has not begun yet, could we ship Faenza as default and build our icon theme on that? After all Faenza fits in perfectly with Unity.

--
Owais Lone
Skype: owais.lone