Re: [Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

On Sunday, March 20, 2011 8:46:25 PM Vishnoo wrote:

> It's not just the shape.
> I would suggest you have a look at icons in iPad/iPhone and compare
> them. You will quickly realize where Canonical can get sued.. ;-)

I don't have an opinion on this thread, but what are you talking about? iirc
iPad/iPhone icons are 60x60 pixels, and extremely glossy.

Let me also note here that this is the type of conversation we should be
having in ubuntu-artwork; NOT ayatana.

--Saleel