Re: [Ayatana] Shiny Icons On Unity Launcher Doesn't fit With Ubuntu

Ottoman Kent wrote:
Any icon theme will looks ok if the inner icon size of the Launcher reduced to 32 px (Like in Maverick version)  instead of 48 px (Current Natty version)

Actually, the new version of Natty (3.6.6) Support icons resizing, from 32 px to 64 px.

Owais Lone wrote:

Long ago we were told that a new icon theme was in works. What is the news on that.

Yes, that's right. The new icon theme will appear in Ubuntu 11.10 or in the next LTS.

Now my opinion, I agree with some comments. I think that Ubuntu's icons are nice but maybe to childish for Ubuntu.

Regards!

--
Enviado desde Ubuntu