Re: [Ayatana] What to do with the menubar on non-full screened windows.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:57, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interface design for notebook and desktop PCs has always assumed that
> you can get from any point on the screen, to any other point on the
> screen, with a single flick of the mouse or touchpad. That's true for
> Windows, it's true for Mac OS, and it's true for Ubuntu. If Ubuntu's
> default mouse settings don't allow for that, we need to fix them.

I find that if I set the acceleration to maximum and leave sensitivity
on its default, I can comfortably throw my cursor to the left and the
top from the other ends of the (WUXGA) screen while not losing the
precision in slow movements. Maybe this setting should automatically
adjust to screen size?

--
Remco