Re: [Ayatana] Dash Idea – Easy Lens Switcher

I think the best solution would be to integrate all lenses into the dash. Make the dash have default search function (files & folders + applications, a bit like gnome-do) and in the dash when you open it you also have the 4 most used lenses as a quick selection and a button to show all installed lenses. This would make it possible to have an unlimited amount of lenses and it wouldn't take up any launcher space.