Re: [Ayatana] Dash Idea – Easy Lens Switcher

El jue, 26-05-2011 a las 16:26 +0200, Ed Lin escribió:
Ddid you get any opposing feedback?

Yes, "more easy for new users", if my memory doesn't fail. I remember that I propose unified Dash access on BFB, or use this for another kind of information, like show as system information or user information. And, if I remember well, Mark said that was interesting.

[OT]I've been looking for that mail, it was my first Ayatana mail :), look for: Re: [Ayatana] Option to move launcher to the right, mail date: 05/12/2010 [/OT]

It
just makes absolutely no sense to me other than to waste space and
confuse users.

+1