Re: [Ayatana] Dash Idea – Easy Lens Switcher

What about integrating the Applications and Files Lenses into the Main dash, and using separate icons for User-installed Lenses? There was a good point brought up about why the main dash *shouldn't* be used for all lenses (searching for private files in the Dash and having a web search lens relay those file names to a search provider, I believe), so those should be separate.