Re: [Ayatana] A realistic vision of the next iteration of Unity

On 29/05/11 18:41, Niklas Rosenqvist wrote:
Ok, should I post these in ayatana-design or should I be more specific?

When deciding where to file Unity bugs:

1) If the bug is related to user facing functionality, or the change requested impacts the user interface, the bug should be filed under 'ayatana-design'.

2) If the bug is related to a crash (or other technical issue) and the resolution requested does not change the user interface, the bug should be filed under 'Unity'.

If a bug legitimately falls under both categories then file the bug against both 'ayatana-design' and 'unity' (using the 'also affects project' link). However such bugs have to be agreed both by design and development so they might take slightly longer to be triaged.

Thanks for reporting bugs ;-)

cheers,
John

--