Re: [Ayatana] A realistic vision of the next iteration of Unity

Now I've filed a bunch of bug reports for the topics I covered in the original mail. All topics haven't been assigned a bug report since they had similar entries in Launchpad already. If you want to promote any of them here are the links:

Give it some love! :)