Re: [Ayatana] Application Menus in Unity

You are quite right, of course.  It would be great if there was a server
button on that tab, or on the icon bar even.  But this is just one
example.

You simply cannot say to all developers that they must now consider the
fact that Ubuntu Unity users do not have the menu in view, and so they
must go back to all their applications and see if they need to change
them.

Tony