Re: [Ayatana] Getting Started

Hy!

I agree with the idea of an ubuntu tour. And I think, as it have been said before that the chosen app must be fully and early translatable.
I read few days ago in launchpad oneiric blueprints about a new way to provide translations. Maybe it could help. I can't find the link right now but as soon as I can I post it.

Kevin