Re: [Ayatana] make adding ppas easier

Maybe we should find a way in the middle. I mean: if you want a secure system you should make installation of ppas harder. If you want a system which can be easily extented and is very end-user friendly you need a easier setup for ppas. So wouldn't it best to check the ppas and give them different rights. And the checked ppas get an "easy to add link". An other solution is updating software more often by the official sources and providing a better structure to add new programs and commercial content which is free, cause it's strange to find programs for $0.00 at the to buy section.