Re: [Ayatana] Thunderbird needs tighter panel integration

It seems a few people are in agreement with me here. Its awkward at present to have the whole of Thunderbird open on start-up, which is yet another reason to implement this feature in the future.

This would be useful as well. In Windows, my mom is always forgetting how to check her emails. If this did it automatically, she would be drawn to the blue icon and would be able to check her emails without having to get me to open it for her. And it would give me a reason to switch her netbook over to Ubuntu.