Re: [Yade-users] Combining engines prescribing movement

>> vel=(P_axis-Pos).cross(spin*axis)
>> rotVel=spin*axis
> I thought the point was that the integrator would do it for you (which
> it can, for translation). Of course this is what RotationEngine does.

The integrator cannot prescribe motion for you. You have to prescribe at least 1 in 3 :
force/acceleration, velocity, position.
My suggestion is users will prescribe velocity (in python or engines), and the integrator
will take care of position. What is the problem?
RotationEngine is not doing that a.t.m. since it also updates positions.