Re: Moving yade-users mail-list to forum

> if I need something, grepping mails is a builtin function of most
> email clients, in claws-mail it's called "serach" :)

They also added an efficient search tool in Thunderbird 3.0.
I'm fine with mails. It is faster than clicking a web interface.
OTOH, it keeps distracting me... If it was on a forum, I could just ignore users questions
and keep working. ;-P

Launchpad questions would let us choose between mail and browser I guess, exactly as for bugs?
The problem is we can't expect each question sender will mark his own question answered,
who will take care of this maintainance? It will be painfull. Or it will not be
maintained, then useless.