Re: Moving yade-users mail-list to forum

I rarely visit website forums. My emails are my database. I grep them
if I need something, grepping mails is a builtin function of most
email clients, in claws-mail it's called "serach" :)
I think just like for bugs, notifications are sent on the list. As for marking the question an answered, I think progressively people would get used to the idea, otherwise any of use could do it when reading. It is an extra information that is not in the mail, and it quite useful. Anton, can you send a message to yade-users to prefer asking via the questions interface? Or how else do we make people know? (we could perhaps add a footer to all message to yade-users, I am not sure it can be configured from lp.net)

Cheers, v.