Re: 0.60 rc1 package error

Hi, Vaclav,

I have fixed this problem, please, try again. Also Yade-button appears in
Science menu and it seems works properly.

If it is ok, what about proposing this version to "master archive" of ubuntu
and make it available through apt-get? I think Yade can appear there since
Natty version.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/PackageArchive

Anton