Re: 0.60 rc1 package error

I have fixed this problem, please, try again. Also Yade-button appears in Science menu and it seems works properly.
Excellent, thanks! Eh... I just found out it will not work on machines without terminator (e.g. with gnome-terminal and such). The options must be xterm-compatible, and to run yade, the option should be -e, not -x (man xterm). Can you change that and re-upload packages...? Sorry for such a small detail, it might have been my fault as I tried the options for the first time. Thanks a lot!

BTW I you are packaging the 0.60 branch, right? (not trunk, which had some destabilizing changes recetly)
If it is ok, what about proposing this version to "master archive" of ubuntu and make it available through apt-get? I think Yade can appear there since Natty version.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/PackageArchive
Oh, that is a very good idea! I think that the reviewers might have some technical remarks to the package structure (use of rpath, the fact that it does not always build due to RAM usage etc), but it would be nice to have those things sorted out. Do you feel like trying to do that? They say that afterwards MOTU (maintainers of the universe) will give their opinion. Not bad, they will do it for free :-)

Cheers! Vaclav