Re: 0.60 release discussion

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Something like "platform for discrete element modeling" would be the most
> explicit I think.
> It would clearly link to a scientific community, and make the distinction
> with e.g. :
> Bruno

"platform for discrete element modeling" is ok for me too. Everybody agree?

Actually the "expanded" description I have grabbed from Launchpad Yade page:

"Extensible open-source framework for discrete numerical models, focused on
Discrete Element Method. The computation parts are written in c++ using
flexible object model, allowing independent implementation of new alogrithms
and interfaces. Python is used for rapid and concise scene construction,
simulation control, postprocessing and debugging."

Is it ok?

Anton