Re: farewell

I'm in real hurry on other things (not related to Yade) at the moment,
but I'm thinking about such aspects. I'll be back.
There is no emergency anyway, people who never commited before will not
start commiting like crazy all of a sudden because Vaclav retired, and
those who commited before are reasonable persons.
I usually scan all commits, even if I spend only 3sec on some of them.
It is not difficult to see what is a potentialy critical commit and what
is not.

Bruno