Re: installation with kernel 2.6.37

Hello,

> I think that there is a small misprint in a command indicated on this
> README file: instead of
>
> sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./nvflash --bl ./fastboot.bin --read 6
> tegra_partition_6.bin --go
>
> it should be, I believe,
>
> sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./nvflash --bl ./fastboot.stock.bin --read 6
> tegra_partition_6.bin --go.

Worked for most people testing it with the fastboot.bin, not sure what bug
is that you hit.

> With this small correction, I followed the instructions on this README
> file, putting the uncompressed tarball
> ubuntu-natty-netbook-2.6.37-1-**ac100-rootfs.tgz1 on an usb key and
> plugging both that usb key and an sdcard

.tgz1 or .tgz ?

The installer was tested AFAIK over the stock Android 2.1 setup, if other
installs and repartitionings were done
it may not work at all. But just want to make sure your tarball has a valid
name, or the installer will not find it.

Jani