Re: installation with kernel 2.6.37

Hello,

Thank you for your fast answer.

The folder "linux4tegra_10.9.3" I downloaded, from

http://scoopr.fi/dump/linux4tegra_10.9.3.tar.gz

contains two subfolders, "nvflash" and "prebuilt", and several files, none of them called "fastboot.bin". The subfolder "nvflash", which contains the executable file "nvflash", does not contain a file called fastboot.bin". I understood that the two commands in the README file of the web page

http://people.canonical.com/~ogra/tegra/2.6.37/,

sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./nvflash --bl ./fastboot.bin --read 6 tegra_partition_6.bin --go sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./nvflash --resume --download 6 <path to boot-installer-2.6.37-1-ac100.img>

should be executed from the subfolder "nvflash". In fact, it is explicitly said in README! The subfolder "prebuilt" contains a file "fastboot.stock.bin". For these reasons, I changed the first command into

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./nvflash --bl ../prebuilt/fastboot.stock.bin --read 6 tegra_partition_6.bin --go

(sorry, in my previous message I forgot the ../prebuilt/ before fastboot.stock.bin). No sudo because my main computer uses debian and I was root. And that command worked all right, it saved the content of part 6 in a file tegra_partition_6.bin on my main computer.

The name of the tarball on my usb key is indeed ubuntu-natty-netbook-2.6.37-1-ac100-rootfs.tgz, not tgz1.

Best regards,

C.-M. Marle