Re: Initial Ubuntu port wikipage

Le 08/08/2011 10:26, Henning Heinold a écrit :
Hi,

ggrandou startet the same too.

Bye Henning

Well,

I wanted to have some content before advertising it broadly, the less we need is yet another ac100 wiki with incomplete/obsolete/wrong content. But errr... time is lacking...

Our ac100 wiki history is directly linked to the ac100 kernel history, from the initial hacks inside Android up to the marvin's chromeos kernel with nvidia Xorg and the almost official Ubuntu support thanks to ogra, without forgetting all the work from phh to have a full HW support using nvidia daemons and libs. The work is fragmented so that the docs.

The fact that wetpaint is a very poor wiki platform (I'm staying polite) didn't help to motivate people to keep it up to date.

So, yes, I've started a new wiki, with the secret hope to be "the ac100 wiki". I've started to import all pages from wetpaint & gitorious, and to write some pages, but there is really a lot of stuff to do. it really needs some manpower.

It's available here: <http://ac100.grandou.net>. the days it would become useful enough, we could always think about giving it its own domain, but that's not the most important thing today.

And by the way, ac100 is not limited to ubuntu, debian hf is more and more promising ;)

Gilles.