Re: Latest marvin24 patches, any sound and suspend?

Great thing about nvidia is that they don't break APIs everyday, good
old omxplayer2 should still work.
Concerning lack of headers, that's just plain stupid OpenMAX headers
are part of the standard. Granted you miss some nVidia extensions, but
they are only extensions and not mandatory.